Excel Comfort Services proudly serves Piedmont, OK with quality home services, including top-notch heating, cooling and plumbing.
While repairs to an AC are generally best left to a certified technician, there are a number of steps you can take to troubleshoot issues with the air conditioner in your Piedmont, OK home before calling in the professionals:
- Is the air filter dirty? If so, replace it.
- Is the outdoor unit covered in dirt and leaves? If so, gently clean the debris off.
- Is the thermostat set to ON? If so, adjust it to AUTO.
- Has the circuit breaker tripped? If so, reset the breaker. (If it continues to trip you will need to consult a professional.)
To replace a standard tank water heating unit with a tankless system, you can anticipate paying between $2,500 – $4,500. This price reflects the cost of the new system and any labor costs as well.
Did you know that Excel Comfort Services provides professional tankless hot water heater installation services in the Piedmont, OK area? Contact us now to learn more!
A central air unit should last between 10 – 15 years. Some actions you can take to extend the lifespan of your unit include:
- Run the unit at a reasonable temperature – Units with the thermostat set to 60 degrees during a 100 degree day become overworked and will not last as long.
- Change the air filter regularly – When air can flow easily through a home, the central air unit will run much better for longer.
- Schedule annual maintenance service – Regular AC tune-up service keeps the unit running well so it will last longer.
If you are considering replacing your central air conditioning unit and live in the Piedmont, OK area, we can help. Connect with Excel Comfort Services today to learn more about our exceptional AC installation services!
If there is any question of how we fulfill Piedmont, OK’s heating, cooling and plumbing needs, you’ll find the answer in all of our customer reviews!